In these challenging times we know that protecting and promoting mental health are more important than ever.
Online Mental Health First Aid is the only evidence-based, internationally accredited mental health course which certifies you as a Mental Health First Aider. This online version of the course provides a platform for an inclusive learning experience and flexibility on delivery over a time period that suits you.
It includes a blended approach of individual learning and four instructor-led live sessions delivered by Chris Madden, an experienced BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) registered counselling psychotherapist and certified Mental Health First Aid Instructor. Chris is also Student Wellbeing Officer at Backstage Academy.
Live sessions are all conducted online via the MHFA's new Online Learning Hub – an integrated learning platform. Every person who completes the course will be certified as a Mental Health First Aider.
You will learn invaluable skills, increase your knowledge and confidence to support your own
and other people's mental health, both remotely and face-to-face.
Join a community of over half a million people already trained in MHFA England skills.
Everyone who completes the course will receive:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health.
- Monday 14th & Tuesday 15th September
- Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd September