NEW FOR JANUARY 2021!
**SUBJECT TO VALIDATION**
Our MA in Live Event Design aims to offer you the opportunity to cultivate the creative and collaborative skills required in emerging live events designers.
This course is ideal for you if...
- You are excited about the challenge of creating inventive and imaginative designs for contemporary live events.
- You’re about to graduate from a BA/BSc course in a related area and wish to increase your employability and gain a competitive edge with an advanced qualification in your area of specialism.
- You want to expand your knowledge and experience into live event spectacles such as arena and stadium shows.
- You want to diversify from related fields such as Theatre or Architecture.
- You want to change career direction to develop and establish yourself as a designer.
- You have worked in the industry and are now looking to validate your experience with an advanced recognised qualification.
The programme aims to:
- Provide graduates and those with professional experience of working in the live events or related industries the opportunity to develop
their knowledge, understanding and critical insight into the principles and practices underpinning design, creativity and innovation within
the live events and creative industries.
- Provide rigorous opportunities for advanced study, research and embedded practice led by specialists in the field that are focused to enable you to build, enhance and take ownership over your own creative practice.
- Develop advance critical and intellectual thinking and complex problem-solving skills necessary for building and delivering successful live events projects.
- Develop your own individual projects and projects in collaboration with students from our other postgraduate courses, culminating in your final negotiated Masters’ project.
- Develop focussed, transferable skills in negotiation, decision making, self-management and the management of others.
- Offer specialist professional and personal preparation for entry into the competitive world of the live events Industries.