NEW FOR JANUARY 2021!
**SUBJECT TO VALIDATION**
Our MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Live Events aims to offer you the opportunity to develop the leadership, financial, and strategic skills along with the business acumen necessary to be creative innovators and entrepreneurs within the live events and related industries.
This course is ideal for you if...
- You are excited about the challenge of innovating and building your own business in the diverse and dynamic live events and creative industries.
- You’re about to graduate from a BA/BSc course in a related area and wish to increase your employability and gain a competitive edge with an advanced qualification in your area of specialism.
- You want to develop your own product/service and launch to the live events marketplace.
- You want to change career direction and transition into a management or business leadership role.
- You have worked in the industry and are now looking to validate your experience with an advanced recognised qualification.
It builds on Backstage Academy’s close relationships with the live events Industry offering an unrivalled opportunity for you to engage in live projects and develop plans for new creative enterprises coupled with a higher level of academic study and learning.
The programme aims to:
- Provide graduates and those with professional experience of working in the Live Events or related industries the opportunity to develop their knowledge, understanding and critical insight into the principles and practices underpinning innovation and entrepreneurship within the live events and creative industries
- Provide rigorous opportunities for advanced study, research and embedded practice led by specialists in the field that are focused to enable you to build, enhance and take ownership over your own entrepreneurial practice
- Develop advance critical and intellectual thinking and complex problem-solving skills necessary for building success in live events enterprises
- Develop your own projects and projects in collaboration with students from our other postgraduate courses, culminating in your final negotiated Masters’ research project
- Develop focussed, transferable skills in negotiation, decision making, self-management and the management of others.
- Offer specialist professional and personal preparation for entry into the competitive world of the live events industries.