Our Clearing hotline is OPEN!
If you have any questions about Clearing, please give us a call on 01977 659880 or email email@example.com.
Clearing Hotline Open Hours
Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:30pm
What is Clearing?
Clearing is a service that is available through UCAS to students from July to September. It is used to help applicants who have not secured a place on a degree course.
You can apply to Backstage Academy via Clearing if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You have achieved better grades than you were predicted
- You have decided to apply for University later on in the year after 30 June
- You have not received any offers from your chosen Universities/Colleges
- You did not meet the required grades set to you by your choice(s)
- You declined all offers given to you or did not respond to the offers you received before the deadline
How Clearing works
If you fall into any of the above categories, you can use your UCAS Track account to go through Clearing. You will see an ‘Add Clearing Choice’ button appear on your UCAS track account.
If you have not applied for any courses, you will need to create a UCAS Track account. If you have not completed a UCAS application you will need to do so before going through Clearing.
If you have any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.