The role of Videographer / Photographer will be part of a newly formed group-wide marketing department responsible for raising the awareness and enhancing the reputation of the Production Park group of companies through multichannel marketing activity under the direction of the Marketing & Commercial Director.
The Production Park Group includes:
- Production Park - the destination - the campus on which all members of the group and over 20 tenants (live events businesses) are located.
- Backstage Academy - the higher education provider - a small & specialist institution with over 200 students offering degrees for the creative industries.
- Production Park Studios - the studios - rehearsal studios in Yorkshire and London.
- XPLOR - the innovation centre - a research and innovation centre for entertainment technology and production.
This is a rare opportunity and will form a key part of our strategy to produce inspiring, engaging and impactful visual content to tell the multitude of stories that need to be told on Production Park.
We’re looking for someone with creative flair, imagination and a huge passion for video and photography. We place huge importance on our visual output, therefore this role will play a pivotal part in delivering our creative vision.
On a day to day basis, you could be:
- Filming a virtual reality research project for XPLOR and editing it into a 60 second case study for social media
- Storyboarding the lead advert for one of the businesses on the Park alongside the rest of the marketing team
- Colour grading images you’ve taken of our latest merchandise range
- Converting previously captured footage into multiple short form videos for different devices for a student recruitment advertising campaign
- Filming one of the artists booked into Production Park Studios
- Photographing a live event taking place on campus.
This role will be employed by Backstage Academy but service the whole Production Park Group.
Backstage Academy is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, nationality or ethnic origin.
Backstage Academy considers equivalent combinations of experience and education for certain jobs. All candidates who believe they possess equivalent experience and education are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply, please download and complete the Vacancy Application Form and the Equal Opportunities Form and email to HR@backstage-academy.co.uk along with your video and/or photography portfolio by no later than 8pm on Friday 5th March 2021.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Jack Scarr, Marketing & Commercial Director, on 01977 659880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.