- Company: Backstage Academy
- Department: Operations
- Location: Production Park
- Reporting to: Director of Digital & Technical Resources
- Contract: Permanent
- Application Closing date: 17th September 2021
- Hours: Total of 40 hours per week (typical working day 0830-1730)
- Salary range: £20,000 - £25,000 (Dependent on experience)
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
Assisting academic staff during practical sessions, maintenance of equipment, maintaining and supervising the safe and efficient operation of Backstage Academy studios and specialist teaching spaces
Assisting the training of students and staff on how to operate equipment, and ensuring that health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times by building users in the Backstage Academy studios / warehouse.
How to apply
Please complete the application and equal opportunities forms below and email them to HR@backstage-academy.co.uk.