The H&S Manager position will be a hands-on role managing the overall Health and Safety operation for the Site.
Health & Safety Manager
- Company: Production Park
- Location: Production Park
- Reporting to: Operations Director
- Contract: Permanent
- Application Closing date: 1st November 2021
- Hours: Total of 40 hours per week (typical working day 0830-1730)
- Salary range: £35000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Employee Lunches provided
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 mental health & wellbeing support, financial advice & legal information, childcare support & family issues advice etc.)
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff development and training opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please download and complete the Equal Opportunities Form and email it along with a copy of your CV to HR@productionpark.co.uk by no later than 10am on Monday 1st November 2021.
If you have any questions about this role, please call 01977 659850 or email HR@productionpark.co.uk.