The role of E-Learning Studio Videographer will be part of a newly formed e-learning department
responsible for delivering engaging and inspiring educational content for the live events industry on
Backstage Academy’s new e-learning platform.
We’re looking for someone with creative flair, imagination and a huge passion for video. We place huge
importance on our visual output; therefore this role will play a pivotal part in delivering our creative
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Filming educational presentations and demonstrations in one of our studio spaces on
- Editing the footage into episodes to be uploaded onto the e-learning platform
- Working with the wider creative team to combine shot footage with animated graphics
- Capturing footage from across Production Park
We ensure the success of our courses through constant meaningful collaboration with the wider
creative industries, on Production Park - Where Live Industry Lives
Benefits of joining the Backstage Academy team:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Employee Lunches provided
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 mental health & wellbeing support, financial advice & legal information, childcare support & family issues advice etc.)
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff development and training opportunities
Backstage Academy is uniquely positioned right at the heart of Production Park, Europe’s leading Live
Industry destination. We provide the best possible training for the live events sector, with fantastic
industry links and state-of-the-art production facilities.
As a privately funded organisation, we bridge the gap between industry and education, working closely
with leading professionals to respond quickly to current skills shortages and write training programmes
in line with specific demands. We provide relevant, up-to-date training so that students get a real taste
for what life is like in the backstage entertainment industry, with a focus on employability.
Backstage Academy is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, nationality or ethnic origin.
Backstage Academy considers equivalent combinations of experience and education for certain jobs. All candidates who believe they possess equivalent experience and education are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply, please download and complete the Vacancy Application Form and the Equal Opportunities Form and email to HR@backstage-academy.co.uk by no later than 9am on Wednesday 1st September 2021.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact us on 01977 659880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.